The Top Restaurants You Must Try In Scottsdale, Arizona
Scottsdale’s finest selection of places to eat
Scottsdale seems to have a sophisticated vibe for the outsiders. It is a vibrant city that offers you tons of enthralling experiences. To further amplify its soulful appeal, it has a plethora of independent restaurants. If you deviate from lavish resorts and serene golf course, you will find the food to be on par with their authenticity. So to smack your lips into the succulent delights, here is a top selection of restaurants that you must visit.
If you’re looking to have the simple buns with patty with an innovative twist, then you should definitely visit this place (located at 7210 E 2nd St, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Phone: (480) 621-5358). Rehab Burger Therapy is known for some of the most extraordinary burger selections. Despite being such a bizarre place, it is a spacious food joint with a relaxed atmosphere. So you can enjoy the taste of authentic burgers while immersing in the lively vibes.
Mamma mia! Here comes a Mexican join that has some of the best dishes to offer. To truly taste the authentic Mexican exotica, enjoy their brussel sprout nachos. It is known for a unique approach and gourmet food. Additionally, the decor of the place certainly makes it a place for a couple of snaps for memories. Diego Pops is located at 4338 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251. Phone: (480) 970-1007).
Are you more of a fine dining lover? How about an opulent restaurant with a collection of affordable wines? Postino offers a succulent selection of bruschetta boards. This distinguishes it from other places. Unlike other expensive diners, Postino is made for those who are on a budget but want to enjoy the ‘delicacy’ of Scottsdale, Arizona. Visit Scottsdale’s Postino at 7030 E Greenway Pkwy, Scottsdale, AZ · (602) 899-1111.
- Schmooze Workspace & Café
If you can’t get away from work, even during vacation, then Scottsdale is just the place for you. It mixes the vacation appeal with a professional atmosphere for uninterrupted workflow. The latte here is worth giving a try with a fantastic Patio for all your meetings. Even if you are looking for that ‘movie-like’ cafe to meet people, this is the place that you must visit located at 4222 N Marshall Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85251. Phone: (480) 999-2822.
Travel back in time while enjoying the delicious food at this restaurant that gives a 50s vibe. If you want to enter the world of how Scottsdale used to be, here is a perfect choice. Zuzu is known for its collection of shakes; Show Stopped being the most popular one. This is a family-friendly place, so you can bring anyone here to have a captivating experience of Scottsdale. It certainly breaks the ‘stereotype’ of Scottsdale for wealthy people, and it’s located at 6850 E Main St, Scottsdale, AZ 85251. Phone: (480) 421-7997.
The Honorary Mentions
Apart from the top five mentions, there are countless other honorary mentions and places for you to try.
- The Mission is another Mexican joint known for its taco selections and guacamole!
- Craft 64 brings you a new twist of Woodfired Pizzas and craft beers that go well together. What makes it unique is the home made mozzarella, which makes their pizzas melt in the mouth!
- The Citizen Public house is a great place if you are looking for cocktails. To complement their exotic splashes, they have an authentic selection of chopped salads.
- In a mood for little Hawaiian vibe in the summer of Scottsdale? Then Hula’s Modern Tiki is excellent for its Hawaiian cuisines and tiki theme that makes it an exuberant place to hit similar to the Desert Botanical Garden.
- For a romantic date, visit Bespoke Inn that offers one of its kind of experiences. It has Virtu Honest Craft that brings you a lovely spot for a hearth robbing date. Feel the love in the air with this Mediterranean themed restaurant.
Scottsdale, Azirona, is a place full of surprises, and it has a versatile collection of food joints. Even if you’re on an unexpected trip. It is not just for wealthy people, but those who seek to travel into an unknown world full of surprises. The best thing? You can visit Scottsdale year round! So, embark on a tasty journey that will make your taste buds do the tango!